Monday, October 1, 2007

Matchbox 20 - Exile on Mainstream



Matchbox 20 recently released their Exile on Mainstream album. Quite to my surprise the album was released in Oz before the states (Well, actually before Amazon, so I could be wrong!). You can get it for around $22 at HMV. The biggest let down is that it is not a full length album (although there are 2 discs). There are 6 new songs and 11 "oldies but goodies". This why I haven't purchased the album....yet. I'm sure I will in the coming weeks though! ;) Here's the current track listing:

Track Listings

Disc: 1
1. How Far We've Come
2. I'll Believe You When
3. All Your Reasons
4. These Hard Times
5. If I Fall
6. I Can't Let You Go

Disc: 2
1. Long Day
2. Push
3. Real World
4. 3am
5. Back 2 Good
6. Bent
7. If You're Gone
8. Mad Season
9. Disease
10. Unwell
11. Bright Lights

I recently heard a Rob Thomas/MB20 song I had never heard before. The song was unfortunately not on the new album. I later found out that the song was named "Little Wonders" and was off the "Meet the Robinsons" soundtrack.


No comments: